Wow. I lucked out this week. Physicians Formula products are now 75 percent off at my local Walgreen's. This is an unusual "Mega-Savings Sale" until Dec. 29.
The timing is perfect: The December issue of Harper's Bazaar ranked the Magic Cube Concealer from Physicians Formula as one of the best concealers. Normally, this little cube -- which is a compact square with a small mirror -- costs $5.89, but with the 75 percent discount sale, the price dropped to $1.47.
Here's a rundown of other sale items from Physicians Formula, which is an excellent, excellent line of makeup.
1. Matte Eyeshadow Quartet $1.62 (sale price) $6.49 (original)
2. Instant Makeup Pencil (use wet as a foundation or dry as a concealer) $1.99 down from $7.99
3. Lash in a Tube (that hot new mascara in a tube a la Bobbi Brown) $1.47 down from $5.89
4. Eye Liner Pencil (with automatic swivel top) $1.37 down from $5.49
5. Loose To Go Powder $2.97 (sale price) $11.99 (original)